This year has been amazing to slow down and focus on my wellness. That started internally with what I ate and how much I hydrated, to my hair, face, and into my heart. Finding time to meditate changed the game. Using natural clean beauty products truly made a difference and adding a new skincare and haircare routine boosted my overall wellbeing. Here are my top 8 products I would recommend!
- Work It Out Water Bottle – Make sure you’re drinking enough water. I know I struggle with drinking enough. But my body and my skin thank me when I do.
- Keeko – Oil pulling has been my favorite habit I’ve started in 2020. Try the easiest way to start your morning routine with these coconut oil pulling mouthwash sachets.
- Act + Acre Travel Kit – I have loved using Act + Acre’s all natural & super clean Cold Processed® Hair Cleanse and Conditioner, made for all hair types, safe for color-treated hair, and made to restore and help your scalp health.
- Agent Nateur – I have been searching for a non-toxic all natural deodorant that WORKS. This is it. Organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
- Optimism Masks – Yes, we want to help you take care of yourself, but we also want to help you help others. Right now, you can help take care of those around you by wearing a face mask over your mouth and nose when you go outside.
- GOOPGLOW 15% Glycolic Acid Overnight Glow Peel – Inspired by professional chemical peels, these intense exfoliating overnight acid peel pads refine, retexturize, and brighten skin while you sleep.
- Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha – I had no idea about gua shas until this year, and after trying a rose quartz roller I decided to try it. Iy is a hand-crafted facial massage tool that gently stimulates circulation to help relieve facial tension and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- The Daily Meditation Book of Healing : 365 Reflections for Positivity, Peace, and Prosperity – Heal yourself and transform your life-one day at a time. I love morning readings which set my day up for success by putting me in gratitude and in the right mindset. I highly recommend this read if you want a place to start!