Ok so when I say the best, I mean the best keto cornbread. I would not steer you wrong. The secret? It’s love, no haha but kind of. All jokes aside, this is THE BEST. I baked this one in too big of a pan, if you want a thicker slice I’d definitely bake in a smaller pan, but somehow I am missing my brownie tin… Anyhoo.
It’s the first day of October! Yay, my favorite season and here is one of my favorite recipes. I absolutely adore all fall, family gathering recipes. Today I’m sharing this recipe for whatever you need. I’ve been eating it alongside my meals since it’s just 1 net carb a piece. (I ate 4 one night and it was glorious).
Ok I’ll shut up, here’s the recipe.
Best Keto Cornbread
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
(2 pieces per serving)
2g Net Carbs
9g Total Carbs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prep and measure all your ingredients.
- Whisk all of your dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients (except heavy cream) to the dry mixture. Whisk together. Add cream and whisk until mixed,
- Butter an 8×8 baking pan or use an ungreased small cast iron pan. Pour mixture in.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until top is a rich golden brown. Use a toothpick to test doneness.
- Remove from oven top with butter and course salt. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into 16 pieces. Enjoy!