Ingredients for King Arthur Hamburger Keto Buns
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 3 hours
3 1/2 cups / 420g King Arthur Wheat Flour
1 1/2 cups (340g) water, warm
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 packet instant yeast
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2 tbsp butter, soft
Per 1 serving:
9g Net Carbs
19g Total Carbs
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. (I would update this recipe and use warm water and activate the yeast in the warm water for 10 minutes)
- Knead the dough until it’s smooth and bouncy; this will take 5 to 6 minutes of kneading.
- Cover the dough and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Shape the dough into 6 rolls and place in a round pan. Cover the pan loosely with a lightly greased piece of plastic wrap.
- Let the bread rise for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the bread for 35 minutes, until browned.
- Slice in half for hamburger buns when it’s cooled.