It’s almost Valentine’s Day so I have 2 ingredient keto chocolate avocado truffles on my mind. Another great Valentine’s dessert is the keto friendly berry cheesecake bites. Perfect for date night and the sweet tooth that follows!
History of Truffles
The French invented the original chocolate truffle and it was originally a ball of ganache, chocolate and cream, often flavored and rolled in cocoa. It was named after the precious black truffle fungus because of its physical resemblance. According to legend, French culinary giant Auguste Escoffier invented the truffle during the 1920s.
Ingredients for 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Avocado Truffles
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
REST TIME: 25 min
1 cup mashed avocado
1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup crushed pecans
Per 1 truffle:
3g Net Carbs
11g Total Carbs
0 Glycemic Load
- Measure out your ingredients.
- In a large bowl put in 1 cup mashed avocado.
- In a separate microwave friendly bowl, melt your chocolate chips. (Approximately 60 seconds in the microwave)
- Mix together the avocado and the chocolate and beat with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Put in the fridge to rest for 25 minutes until hardened.
- Take a cookie scoop and create small scoops and roll into balls. Coat in the cocoa powder or nut coating of your choice! Enjoy! Keep in the fridge for a couple days!